Hey there! Welcome to the new Lazy Translations website. I chose a more mobile friendly theme. There is now font-resize and night-mode for readers who are having troubles. Ads will still be present since those are needed to run the site. If you want to have an ad-free reading experience. You can log in using your Patreon Account through the side bar. Support us through Ko-fi, ads and Patreon to make this a better site. Thank you.
COVID 19 News
- Officials to explore COVID vaccine supply gaps, boosting production March 5, 2021Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsMar 05, 2021The WHO and its partners will assess shortages of raw materials like plastic, glass, stoppers, and vials.Jim Wappes
- Few pro athletes had inflammatory heart disease after COVID March 5, 2021Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsMar 05, 2021Only 5 of 789 (0.6%) had inflammatory heart disease and were restricted from play.Jim Wappes
- Americans' COVID-19 optimism grows, but CDC head more wary March 5, 2021Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsMar 05, 2021CDC Director Walensky says an average of 60,000 new cases per day and 2,000 deaths is still too high.Jim Wappes
- GAO spotlights FDA's COVID-related drug inspection backlog March 5, 2021Lianna Matt McLernon | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsMar 05, 2021GAO emphasizes addressing the backlog, pre-announced inspections, and alternative approaches.Jim Wappes
- COVID-19 Scan for Mar 05, 2021 March 5, 2021COVID neurologic issues in kidsNo COVID-19 benefit for azithromycinSARS-CoV-2 in eyesJim Wappes