Hey there! Welcome to the new Lazy Translations website. I chose a more mobile friendly theme. There is now font-resize and night-mode for readers who are having troubles. Ads will still be present since those are needed to run the site. If you want to have an ad-free reading experience. You can log in using your Patreon Account through the side bar. Support us through Ko-fi, ads and Patreon to make this a better site. Thank you.
COVID 19 News
- FDA authorizes J&J 1-dose COVID vaccine February 27, 2021Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsFeb 27, 2021The move gives the US a third vaccine to fight the pandemic—one that offers an easier, one-dose option that does not have to be frozen.Jim Wappes
- FDA panel recommends J&J COVID vaccine for emergency use February 26, 2021Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsFeb 26, 2021Now, it's up to FDA officials to make a final decision, which could come tomorrow.Jim Wappes
- Evidence conflicts over efficacy of monoclonal antibodies in severe COVID February 26, 2021Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsFeb 26, 2021"We are left with evidence of benefit from interleukin-6 inhibitors, at least under some circumstances."Jim Wappes
- CDC head warns vigilance needed in light of COVID-19 variant B117 February 26, 2021Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsFeb 26, 2021Ten percent of cases are now caused by B117, up from 1% to 4% a few weeks ago.Jim Wappes
- COVID-19 Scan for Feb 26, 2021 February 26, 2021COVID reinfection in nursing homeHousehold COVID-19 riskJim Wappes